Sunday, January 11, 2015

Have Bridesmaids Carry Mason Jars Instead of Flowers

The whole rustic theme has been an incredible addition to the wedding scene. I'm so in love with all the cool things I see people do in their weddings. My sister-in-law was married last year, and she had crates, old books, and beautiful country flowers all over the place. 

Bridesmaids Can Carry Something Rustic



Instead of having a bridesmaid carry the traditional flowers, you can give them something more rustic to carry. For example, in this picture, I'm holding a mason jar. 

I will tell you that one of the problems with this as a flower alternative, is that the candle can put off some heat. Your bridesmaids just need to be mindful of how they hold the jar. If you feel uncomfortable giving them a lit candle, you can put flowers in the jar or leave the candle unlit. 

I think this is a really great idea if you want to go for something different at your wedding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment