Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Glitter Tipped Nail Art Design

I love to keep my toenails painted during the summer months. In fact, even during the winter season, I try to keep them looking nice as well. Every time I paint my nails, I try to go with a design that I don't mind wearing with everything. Typically, I know that they will look the same for a few weeks, so I try to keep it interesting. Here is my most recent nail art design that didn't take much time at all to create.

Glitter Tipped Nail Art


I started with a two blue coats on my nails. Once both of the coats were dry, I painted the very tips with a bit of glitter. It doesn't take much glitter to give this look a fun sparkle. You don't have to be too accurate either for it to look nice. The last thing I did was choose two stickers to place on my big toe. Nail art stickers are such a fun way to add a nice touch to your nails. The last thing I did was to add a clear coat of polish over the look to make it shiny. 


This is such a simple look that you can create at home. You don't have to go to a salon to have beautiful nails. 

Feel free to check my other blog out at Love Hope Adventure, where I post recipes, crafts, and talk about relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment