Monday, October 12, 2015

What to Wear Fall 2015- Stay at Home Mom Style

I'm a stay at home mom, but that doesn't mean that I don't get up and get dressed every day. Some women don't bother putting together cute outfits because they will be home all day. I think it is very important to spend time and energy on the way you look, no matter what.

What To Wear As a Stay At Home Mom

There are plenty of comfortable things you can put on every day that have nothing to do with yoga pants. In fact, I don't own a pair of yoga pants. 

If you are going for the comfort factor this fall, invest in a few pairs of thick leggings. These can be paired with dresses and long tunic like shirts. With soft materials and stretchy waistbands, you will feel amazing. 

In this picture, I'm wearing a pair of capri length leggings. The shirt is a long shirt made from cotton knit material. I put on a belt with it to give it a waist. When the temps drop, I can put on a longer pair of leggings, wear boots, and throw on a sweater. 

This is another comfortable outfit that I put together. I'm wearing a pair of cotton knit pants and a cotton knit sleeveless shirt. I put a sweater with it to keep me from getting too cold. 

Here is another great outfit idea that I wear regularly. I have several stretchy knit dresses that are intended for the summer. I wear these dresses with a pair of thinner leggings. When it gets cold, I put on a cardigan or sweater. 

Just so you know, I don't always wear cotton knit pants and leggings. I own a few pairs of jeans and capris that I wear in the fall. All of the shirts I own are either v-necked, scoop necked, or collared. Wearing these types of shirts always ups my fashion style a bit. 

Here is another example of a jean ensemble that is perfect for knocking around the house. I've paired a comfortable 3/4 length shirt with a pair of long pants. 

If you couldn't tell, I'm not a model and I am not super thin. This is what a real woman looks like from day to day in what they wear. Hopefully, I've given you a few ideas of what you can put on, even when you stay at home all day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment